Masternode Setup Guide Windows
NYX Masternode Setup Guide for Windows
1) Go to Tools -> Debug Console and type: getaccountaddress 0 and copy the response in a .txt file.
2) Send exactly 1000 NYX to the address generated in Step 1 .
3) Wait until the transaction get 15 confirmations.
4) Go to Tools -> Open Wallet Configuration File. Open the file in Notepad. Then paste in the follwoing two lines.
rpcuser=YOUR_CUSTOM_USERNAME rpcpassword=YOUR_CUSTOM_PASSWORD rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 rpcport=4331 listen=1 server=1 daemon=1 maxconnections=256 externalip=YOUR_EXTERNAL_IP masternode=1 masternodeprivkey=MASTERNODE_PRIVATE_KEY addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 addnode=22.214.171.124 addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52 addnode=184.108.40.206 addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 addnode=22.214.171.124 addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52
In the Console Debug window enter masternode genkey and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE PRIVKEY.
Go back to the config file in Notepad and paste your privkey (the output of masternode genkey) after the equals sign of masternodeprivkey=. Now save and close the file.
Go to File -> Exit and close the wallet.
5) Open the NYX Wallet again by running nyx-qt.exe. This is how you will always start the wallet going forward.
Go to Tools -> Debug Console. Enter masternode start. You will see the response "Masternode started successfully". Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
Now click the Masternodes tab and you should see your new masternode appear in the list with the status PRE_ENABLE. (check your IP in the list).
This will change to ENABLED after a small amount of time. All masternodes need to be active for a certain amount of blocks before they are recognized by the network and eligible for rewards.